Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Yay, Blog!

Welcome!

My name is Renee Goetz (pronounced Getz, not Goats), as you can plainly see from above, and/or in my profile. Most of this info is in my profile, so I won't waste too much of your time going over it. Basically, I have a ton of short stories and half-finished pieces built up on my hard drive, and wanted a place to present them to perfect strangers (and maybe a few imperfect strangers) to get honest opinions on them.

So, here we are.

My overall target is to have a novel or three published in the not-so-distant future. Hopefully before my hair starts turning gray.

When I put up a story or clip of a story, please do leave a comment about it. Even if it blew major chunkage. Actually... especially if it blew major chunkage. And include why it blew major chunkage. Maybe it's still salvageable.

In the meantime, feel free to e-mail me with any questions, comments or concerns.

Thanks a bunch! :)
Renee
rengoe84@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment